7.14.2009

.illuminated










This shoot is one of my favorites because of the many surprises Lubbock weather has to offer. Amanda and I were reluctant to go out and shoot portraits this particular day because there was a storm rolling in. We decided to go anyway. Between locations it would start raining and then stop when we arrived to the next place. Luck? Maybe so. After shooting for a while, we chased the sun out into the boonies and ended up with a gorgeous sunset. We could not have asked for a more beautiful sky.

Amanda is full of energy and inspiration, and I enjoyed spending time with her on this shoot. I hope I have captured her warmth and her beauty. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Kristen, you are exquisite!!! You captured every emotion, vision, and dream of our wedding!!! You are greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete